Welcome to the Leader-Manager Self Assessment
Welcome to the Leader-Manager Self-Assessment
This assessment and report provide an analysis, based on your self-assessment response to each of 32 items, revealing your relative strengths in eight leadership and management competencies and your tendency toward leadership skills or management skills.
The four Leadership competencies are Vision, Action, Mobilization and Change and can be shown in the following formula:
V + A + M = C
The four Management competencies are Planning, Organizing, Directing and Stabilizing and can be shown in the following formula:
P + O + D = S
All eight competencies are essential for an organization to function well and yet each of us have different levels of experience, training and expertise in these competencies. The purpose of this assessment is to provide you a glimpse of your relative strengths and weaknesses in leadership vs. management along with each of their relative competencies.
You will receive a report that provides:
- Your strongest competencies – Leadership or Management?
- Your strongest Leadership competencies (in rank order)
- Your strongest Management competencies (in rank order)
- Worksheet to encourage you to develop in each of the competencies
- Worksheet to encourage you to build a team that provides each of the competencies